CKHA Is pleased to offer equipment rental for Learn to Play (LTP) and beginner ice hockey participants that may not want to invest in purchasing equipment when trying out a new sport. Equipment sizes and quantities are limited.
Equipment Rental Guidelines
- Equipment may only be rented in conjunction with program participation (Your child must be registered in a CKHA program to rent equipment)
- If a child stops participating in a program, equipment must be returned.
- Equipment rental is available for a single Learn To Play (LTP) session or an entire season for the same cost.
- Equipment rental fees are payable online ONLY and cost $40.
- If you need equipment for more than one child, you will have the option to do so before you pay.
- No deposit is required, but if equipment is not returned by the end of the 2022 season, the billing card will be charged $200 to replace the missing equipment.
- Equipment sizes are limited but we will do our best to make sure your child’s equipment fits properly and is comfortable.
- Equipment may not be rented by going to the Lexington Ice Center or by paying a CKHA representative on site. All rentals and payment MUST be done online.
- After completing the rental form, print a copy of your confirmation email and bring it with you to pick up your equipment. This confirmation will be collected at that time, and then returned to you when your equipment is turned in.
- When picking up equipment, please arrive no less than 45 minutes to 1 hour before your child has to be on the ice. It takes time to size gear properly and there are usually other people that need gear as well.
- DO NOT turn in any equipment without collecting your confirmation or your billing card will be charged for unreturned equipment.
2022 - 2023 Equipment Rental
This service is provided for Learn to Play (LTP) and beginner ice hockey participants that need to rent equipment for a LTP Session, or an entire season.
During this registration session you will be asked to complete contact information, agree to a rental agreement, and submit payment. Please read through our guidelines below, and each page carefully to ensure that directions are followed properly and all information is provided accurately.