Registration for the 2017-2018 hockey season is now open!
Registration at regular prices will run through August 19, 2017. After August 19, price increases by $100 for returning members (new members can contact us to see if they are eligible for a discount code). Please register early so that we are better able to plan for the coming year!
Registration links can be found at the bottom of the page. Please review the following important items before proceeding.
- You must register for the new season with USA Hockey first and use that confirmation number to complete registration with CKHA.
- We’ve conveniently built a link to register with USA Hockey into our registration, or you can go directly to USA Hockey registration by following this link: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Any/all players wishing to play above their USA Hockey designated age level MUST complete a play-up request and have it approved by the board before registering.
- There are two registration links below – one for House League and one for Travel League. Only players who were invited to travel teams can register for the Travel League.
- Travel players who already paid their deposit should contact our Registrar for a discount code to reflect their down payment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to registration, we will be collecting fees for uniforms and fundraising.
- Uniforms are new for all divisions this year so all players must purchase the required uniforms for their division.
- We will again be selling raffle tickets as our fundraiser. You can sell your tickets at face value ($10 ea.) or turn them in and try to win up to $500 in one of our drawings.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar before proceeding: email@example.com
We look forward to another great season of Thoroughbred Hockey and to seeing you and your player(s) at the rink!
House League (CKHA In-House/FLEX/MYHL) Registration:
Travel League (BTHL) Registration: